Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SHE LOVES YOU



Of the highest rank, splendid, magnificent, superior and unbelievably enjoyable, I now introduce the Fab Four. No, not the bloody Beatles, meet more of my grandchildren. God certainly rewarded us with these mini creatures of exceptional talents and abilities. Yep, each grandchild is gifted beyond description. The Fab Four are the products of my son and beautiful DIL.

Ethan Issac,12 (Ike), is the typical eldest child. A clone of his dad,he is our amazing intellectual thinker. This one has to know how everything ticks and tocks. Don't lay it down around Ike or he'll take it apart,remodel it and put it back together again. This tender hearted fella' is a take charge caring kind'a dude.

Joel Michael,9 (Joelly),is very bright and quite dangerous in a game of chess. This one is a climber. If we ever lose Joel all we do is look up to find him in a tree or up a wall. Yep, you read correctly, he can go straight up a wall with the ease of a spider. He is a magnificent builder and loves to have a good time.

Honor Elisabeth,5 (Hubby calls her Honery. Me??? I call her Mini-Me, scary...isn't it?),would prefer to be called "Princess." She is a primpy premadona who is imaginative, artistic and very creative. This sugar lovin' sweetheart adores her books and enjoys dress-up. She is a terrific sister.

Sarah Grace,3(Gracie)....(Well, just look at her. Don't ya just want eat her up?), is a great helper who loves to participate in everything. She is not, I repeat NOT an animal lover. She uses her words very well. I visited the other day empty handed. OK, so I flunked Grandma School. Sarah asked what I had brought that day as I answered," ME," she replied,"I'd rather have cookies." Too cute!

Each grandchild is a unique gift from God and this rockin' Grandma wants them all know,"SHE LOVES YOU"....yeah...yeah...yeah!!!

8 comments:

  1. Nice to meet them: the thinker, the climber, the primadona, and the helper. Grandma's quartet. God bless them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope someday to have grandchildren as colorful as yours. Maybe not with the Spiderman capabilites, but otherwise, just as wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! What a bunch of cuties! You lucky gramma, you.

    I'm glad you liked the book review. It's one I am going to read a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nezzy - you visited my website (http://www.thebutterflymind.com) and I tried to send you an email, but the address you left was invalid. Just wanted to say thanks, and that I share your pain with the loose horses! Thankfully our yard/gardens (we share your flower obsession) are fenced and gated. I appreciated our solar-powered gate everytime I drive through it - keeps loose livestock and wild pigs at bay. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your grand children are very cute, almost as cute as mine! (he he) I know how your friend feels about lacking faith. Remind her that it is God who gives us the faith. We can't "muster it up". It's okay to take medication. If she broke her arm would she relay on her faith for healing? Chemical imbalance is no different.
    Thanks for your encouraging words today.
    Hugs, Rhondi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I can sure tell that Grandma thinks their the best. Enjoy those Grandbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nezzy, Thank You for the comment. I hope to hear from you again. What beautiful grandbabies you have. They all sound just perfect. Your climber sounds like one of my sons, he will climb right up the wall too :) Hope you are having a great day. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are too cute....I enjoyed my visit to your blog..

    ReplyDelete

Yippie Tie Yie Yay, I'm so glad you popped in. I adore, cherish and covet your comments. Even though I love seein' my name in lights I am an award free blog. Thanks for visitin' ya'll!

Related Posts with Thumbnails