Thursday, July 9, 2009

SIGNED SEALED DELIVERED



HE'S HERE!!! Meet Ian Ashyr Landis born 7/8/2009 at 12:53pm weighing in at 6lb.14oz. and measuring 19" long. The parents Charity and Philip are very proud and glad the pregnancy has ended with a healthy little champ. Grandchildren are Gods gift to us for not killing our own during their teen years. Charity mentioned last night that she had seen an old cow deliver and stated, "Yep, it's kinda like that." We are all bursting our buttons singing our praises that Ian is "SIGNED SEALED DELIVERED" and healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world, Ian !
    My best wishes to this little baby, his parents and grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!! GLAD EVERYTHING WENT WELL.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Yippie Tie Yie Yay, I'm so glad you popped in. I adore, cherish and covet your comments. Even though I love seein' my name in lights I am an award free blog. Thanks for visitin' ya'll!

Related Posts with Thumbnails