Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'VE GOT HIM BACK IN MY ARMS AGAIN


What a "Supreme" feeling. I was blessed with an unexpected trip to Ash Grove Saturday to get my grand-baby withdrawal fix. Hubby is too good to me!(I tell him this often) I sniffed, held and loved this little bundle once again making every second count. My daughter does not get the new baby smell thing. One day she will know as she visits her grand-babies and will understand what Mama was talking about. This grandma was very happy that "I've Got Him Back in My Arms Again!!!"
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! How well I understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new baby smell there's nothing like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh that smell! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. We also have the meth cookers and marijuana hiding in the fields ;-)

    My baby just turned 14 and I miss the baby smell. When we hug she contorts her body so her little head still fits under my chin like it did many years ago. Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete

Yippie Tie Yie Yay, I'm so glad you popped in. I adore, cherish and covet your comments. Even though I love seein' my name in lights I am an award free blog. Thanks for visitin' ya'll!

Related Posts with Thumbnails