Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ga' Day

This morning is off to a good start. The sun is glowing, glistening against the aqua blue sky. The birds are singing just beckoning that first day of spring. My day lilies are poking their green little heads through the earth just to get a peek of what's to come. Combine all this together and Mama gets the itch to go out and get my hands dirty. Then, like a slap in the face the wind hits me with its 20 degree force and I realize that I really need coveralls and a stocking cap to be out in these elements. So my dream day is put on the back burner and I put another log on to fuel the crackling fire in the fire place that feels so wonderful to me right now. I just have to wait and we all know how well I wait !!!!!

You all have just a wonderfully blessed day,
Mom

1 comment:

Yippie Tie Yie Yay, I'm so glad you popped in. I adore, cherish and covet your comments. Even though I love seein' my name in lights I am an award free blog. Thanks for visitin' ya'll!

Related Posts with Thumbnails